BLACKSBURG (hokiesports.com) – Virginia Tech and Coca-Cola are excited to announce a new attendance promotion at home baseball games for all Virginia Tech students. The promotion, which will run through April 26, will reward one lucky student with an all-expenses paid trip to the Atlanta Braves game of choice and a tour of The World of Coca-Cola.
To be entered to win, students must first purchase a Coca-Cola product at English Field and receive their punch cards by showing their Hokie Passport at the concession stand. They must then attend at least six home games, getting their card punched at the marketing gazebo at each game. Students are allowed multiple entries for every six games they attend, but must purchase another Coca-Cola product to receive another punch card.
Three finalists will be randomly selected at the April 26 game versus Virginia, with a winner selected the following day when the Hokies take on Virginia in game 2 of their weekend series. To be eligible to win, contestants must be in attendance at both games. The promotion will kick off this weekend when Tech serves as the host to an opening weekend at English Field, beginning Friday at 3 p.m. Admission to all home games is free.
- All contestants must be a current Virginia Tech student
- Must receive punch card by purchasing a Coca-Cola product at English Field concession stand
- Punch card must be taken to marketing gazebo at each game you attend to receive punch
- Limit one card per person, per six games, and one punch per day
- To be selected as one of three finalists, must be in attendance at April 26 game vs. Virginia, and check in at marketing gazebo
- If selected as finalist, must be in attendance at April 27 game vs. Virginia to win Grand Prize of all-expense paid trip to Atlanta Braves game of choice (Consolation prizes: $25 Visa Gift Card)
For updates on Virginia Tech baseball, follow the Hokies on Twitter (@VT_Baseball).