Donation Request Form
Virginia Tech Athletics welcomes the opportunity to serve its campus and community by offering institutional, charitable and educational agencies the chance to request donations from the athletics department.
Donations must meet the following NCAA, ACC and/or institutional guidelines:
- NCAA Bylaw 13.15 (precollege expenses) prohibits donations that will directly or indirectly support educational or other expenses for recruits (9th – 12th graders). This is for any period of time prior to their enrollment in college or post graduate studies. This includes, but is not limited to: athletic programs that involve recruits; high schools; and non-profits that expend funds for the benefit of boy’s basketball nonscholastic teams, recruits, or Individuals Associated With Prospects (recruits).
- NCAA Bylaw 13.2 prohibits donations earmarked for recruits, their family and/or friends.
- Due to the volume of requests, and in order to provide opportunity to as many approved organizations as possible, there will be an imposed limit of one request per organization, per event during the academic year.
- There is a limited quantity of tickets and memorabilia. Therefore, requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Memorabilia is available for purchase through the request portal below. Alternatively, requestors may choose the ticket option. These are the only options available for donation requests. If you choose to purchase memorabilia, upon approval of your request, you will be asked for credit card information to purchase the memorabilia.
- The Virginia Tech Athletics Department does not allow student-athletes to sign memorabilia items due to NCAA Regulations.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and fulfillment of requests. Virginia Tech Athletics will make every effort to fulfill requests but cannot guarantee requests will be fulfilled.
- In order to ensure Virginia Tech Athletics creates ample opportunity to serve its community, it will only accept requests from organizations within a 300-mile radius of Blacksburg, Virginia.
Already submitted a request? You can look up the status of your request.