Final Day to Renew Season Tickets
Tech Athletics to make renewing Hokie Club membership and preparing for the 2017 reseating as easy as possible
March 16, 2017
BLACKSBURG – The 2017 season will mark the first reseating year at Lane Stadium since 2012. To help simplify the process for fans, this document contains key links, important dates and FAQs.
To ensure the best available seats for the 2017 season and beyond, fans need to renew their season tickets by March 16 AND make their annual gift to the Hokie Club prior to March 31 to qualify for priority seating based on that gift. Fans will be notified via email when they will be able to select their seats as part of the reseating process that will begin online in May.
Your Hokie Club Account
Additional Hokie Scholarship Fund Information
March 16 – Season ticket renewal priority deadline (to qualify for the best seats).
March 31 – Hokie Club giving deadline (to qualify for priority seating based on your donation and must be received by the Hokie Club Office by this date).
May – Lane Stadium online “select-a-seat” process begins.
- All gifts to the Hokie Scholarship Fund go directly to supporting the scholarship needs of 550 Hokie student-athletes and are tax-deductible.
- Renewing one’s membership or joining the Hokie Scholarship Fund by March 31 ensures that one will be ranked in priority for the 2017 reseating process.
- Any giving for priority scholarship seating is not in addition to Hokie Club membership. All gifts to the Hokie Scholarship Fund go toward one’s membership.
- Similar to the last reseating in 2012, the Ballena online service will be utilized to select seats and parking.
How can I renew my Hokie Club membership online today?
- Log-in to your account – http://hokie.club
- Select Application
- Returning members who have already created a new online Hokie Club account – Select Returning Member with Login
- Members who need to create an online Hokie Club account –Select First Time Here – Existing
- Those who want to join for the first time – Select First Time Here – New
How can I view my current rank and figure in additional gifts?
- You can take advantage of the Priority Points Calculator by logging into your VicTory Account to view your current rank and determine how your rank would be impacted by additional donation amounts.
- Utilize our handy calculator – http://hokie.club.
How do I ensure that I am ranked for priority seat selection for football?
- The Hokie Scholarship Fund Priority Point system rewards loyalty and generosity to Virginia Tech Athletics, as points now accumulate over a lifetime of giving rather than starting over at zero each year.
- Donors need to be sure to make a gift of at least $100 to the Hokie Scholarship Fund before March 31. Gifts must be received in the office by this date.
- This gift will activate priority points and ranking for 2017-18 benefits, including priority seat selection and parking.
How will the reseating process work in May, and how will I know when it’s my turn?
- Email notifications will be sent multiple times in the days leading up to reseating.
- You will be notified of your selection date/time and will be provided log-in instructions.
- Once reseating begins, you will be able to see available options to upgrade your seat locations and make additional gifts, but you will not be able to increase your priority points ranking.
How can I keep my same seats from 2016 or improve my location?
- Due to reseating, while we cannot 100 percent guarantee you will keep same location, the following recommendations will give you the best opportunity ensure your eligibility for your desired location.
- Submit your donation to the Hokie Club prior to the March 31 deadline. Please follow the “minimum per-seat gift requirement” seat map and use our calculator for assistance in determining your 2017 gift.
- Either increase your giving prior to March 31 OR select available seats based on your giving during reseating in May.
- You have the option to increase your Hokie Club donation to improve your seat locations during the reseating process.
How will parking be determined with the new per-seat Hokie Club giving model?
- Parking priority will also be determined by your rank as of March 31.
- You will not be able to improve your parking zone eligibility during reseating process.
- ADA parking will be filled based on priority.
- A minimum gift to the Hokie Scholarship Fund of $550 is necessary to qualify for Zone B parking.
- A minimum gift to the Hokie Scholarship Fund of $2,500 is necessary to qualify for Zone A parking.
How can I renew my tickets online today?
- Log-in to your account – vthoki.es/TixRenew
- Select Application
- Renewals – Select 2017 Football Season Ticket Renewal Application.
- New orders – (Hokie Club members only) Select 2017 Online Football Renewal – New Application.
- Add to cart – Confirm the quantity of tickets you would like to renew/order.
- Checkout – Select your delivery method followed by “CHECK OUT” to complete your purchase.
Who can order 2017 season tickets at this time?
- Renewals for those who purchased tickets in 2016.
- New orders for current Hokie Club members who didn’t buy season tickets last year.
If I didn’t have season tickets last year and I’m not yet a Hokie Club member, can I buy them in 2017?
- Absolutely! Join the Hokie Club prior to the March 16 ticket order deadline (minimum $100 donation) and you will be eligible to purchase season tickets before the general public.
Who can I call if I have questions?
- It would be our pleasure for one of our representatives to assist you.
- Hokie Club – 540.231.6618
- Virginia Tech Athletics Ticket Office – 540.231.6731
2017 Virginia Tech Football Schedule
Sept. 2 – vs. West Virginia (FedExField – Landover, Maryland)
Sept. 9 – Delaware
Sept. 16 – at East Carolina
Sept. 23 – Old Dominion
Sept. 30 – Clemson*
Oct. 7 – at Boston College*
Oct. 14 – OPEN
Oct. 21 – North Carolina*
Oct. 28 – Duke*
Nov. 4 – at Miami*
Nov. 11 – at Georgia Tech*
Nov. 18 – Pittsburgh*
Nov. 24 – at Virginia*
For updates on Virginia Tech football, follow the Hokies on Twitter Follow @VT_Football and on Instagram @vthokiefootball