BLACKSBURG, Va. -- Virginia Tech Basketball and Coke Zero announced details of a new promotion that will reward one lucky Virginia Tech student and three friends a Spring Break 2014 trip to Panama City Beach, Florida. The Spring Break package includes airfare, accommodations, and VIP experiences. The contest is only open to Virginia Tech students who attend both the Miami game on Saturday, February 15th and the Virginia game on Tuesday, February 18th. See below for full contest details.
Promotion: To be eligible for the contest students must scan their Hokie Passport to prove attendance at the Miami (2/15) and Virginia (2/18) men’s basketball games. Every student who attends both games will be notified by e-mail stating they are a finalist and invited to compete in the 4-Corners Contest at the NC State game on Saturday, February 22nd.
4-Corners Contest- 4-Corners is a simple on-court contest that can be played with a very large number of contestants.
· The 4 corners are designated 1-4 and marked with signage.
· All contestants start at center court and run to the corner of their choice.
· A giant dice is rolled and players are eliminated that are standing in that corner.
· Remaining contestants pick new corners and the process is repeated a few rounds.
· After 3-4 rounds when the dice selects the corner everybody is eliminated except for the people in that corner.
· When one person remains they will be declared the winner of the Spring Break trip.
For updates on Virginia Tech men's basketball, follow the Hokies on Twitter Follow @VT_MBBall