|Virginia Tech (2-1-0)||0||1||1|
SCOUTING TEMPLE/SERIES HISTORY
- The Owls will be opening their 2012 season Friday against the Hokies.
- Temple returns 11 players from last year’s squad that 9-10-0 overall and 5-4-0 in the Atlantic 10.
- This will be Temple’s final season competing in the A-10 before moving the BIG EAST in 2013.
- Virginia Tech holds a 5-0-0 advantage all-time versus the Owls, but the two haven’t met since 1999 when the Hokies came away with a 1-0 win on the road.
SCOUTING ST. BONAVENTURE/SERIES HISTORY
- The Bonnies are 0-2 on the year after road losses to Bowling Green (3-0) and Buffalo (2-1) to start the season.
- St. Bonaventure holds a 14-shot advantage against its opponents through two games, but has only found the back of net once.
- The Bonnies will play host James Madison on Friday night.
- Virginia Tech holds a 3-2-0 series lead against St. Bonaventure, with the Hokies winning the last match in 1999, 3-1 at home.
For updates on Virginia Tech men's soccer, follow the Hokies on Twitter (@VT_MSoccer).