Register for a chance to win one of four reserved parking spaces just outside the gates of Lane Stadium, courtesy of Virginia529. Four different lucky mothers will be selected the Wednesday prior to each Virginia Tech home football game.
Virginia529, is the official college savings plan of Virginia Tech supporting families in achieving their higher education goals. For more information on Virginia529's college savings options, visit Virginia529.com.
About the Virginia529 College Savings Plan:
Virginia529 is a 529 college savings plan that offers flexible, affordable, tax-advantaged savings for qualified higher education expenses through its four programs – Virginia529 prePAID SM (prePAID SM), Virginia529 inVEST SM (inVEST SM), CollegeAmerica® and CollegeWealth®. With 2.3 million accounts and more than $43 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013, Virginia529 is the largest 529 plan in the country. For more information on Virginia529’s college savings options, visit Virginia529.com.
Expectant Mother Register to Win Official Rules
By entering and participating in the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the following Contest Terms & Conditions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- You are entering to win one of four reserved parking spaces just outside the gates of Lane Stadium for one Virginia Tech home football game.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- You must be an expectant Mother to win.
- Winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- One sweepstakes entry per person.
- Entries for each game will only be accepted through the online contest entry portal found at http://www.hokiesports.com/va529/. Sweepstakes drawings will generally be made the Wednesday prior to each Virginia Tech home football game from the completed entries received.
- Employees of the Virginia College Savings Plan (Virginia529) and their immediate family members (spouse; parents, siblings, children, grandchildren and their spouses; and in-laws) are not eligible to participate.
- If, in Virginia529’s sole discretion, winner is found to be ineligible, not in compliance with these Contest Terms & Conditions, or is unable to be contacted, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by Virginia529 in its sole discretion. Interpretation of and determinations on the correct application of these Contest Terms & Conditions shall be made by Virginia529 in its sole discretion and its decisions regarding these matters shall be final. In no event will Virginia529 be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind should winner be found ineligible, disqualified, or unable to be contacted.
- Sweepstakes entrants hereby agree to release and hold the Virginia 529 sponsor harmless from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings or judgments arising out of or related to entrant’s entry; misdirected, lost, late, incomplete or invalid entry; or participation in this sweepstakes or use or misuse of any prizes awarded hereunder.
- Winner will be contacted by a Virginia529 representative.
- Prize delivery will be determined by Virginia529 at its sole discretion.
- Winner agrees to the use of her name, photograph, likeness, statements, testimonials, text and/or sound or video recording of her for advertising, promotional, or any other purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation or consent unless required by law. Winner agrees to execute a publicity release if deemed necessary by Virginia529, in its sole discretion.
- Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable local, state and federal taxes on the prize.
- Submitted entries become the property of Virginia529.
- Prize may not be redeemed for cash and no exchanges or substitutions are permitted.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that the contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Entrant agrees that venue for any litigation arising out of or related to this Contest or these Contest Terms & Conditions shall be in state court located in Chesterfield, Virginia.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.