Register for a chance to win one of four reserved parking spaces just outside the gates of Lane Stadium, courtesy of Virginia529. Four different lucky mothers will be selected the Wednesday prior to each Virginia Tech home football game.
Virginia529, is the official college savings plan of Virginia Tech supporting families in achieving their higher education goals. For more information on Virginia529's college savings options, visit Virginia529.com.
About the Virginia529 College Savings Plan:
Virginia529 is a 529 college savings plan that offers flexible, affordable, tax-advantaged savings for qualified higher education expenses through its four programs – Virginia529 prePAID SM (prePAID SM), Virginia529 inVEST SM (inVEST SM), CollegeAmerica® and CollegeWealth®. With 2.3 million accounts and more than $43 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013, Virginia529 is the largest 529 plan in the country. For more information on Virginia529’s college savings options, visit Virginia529.com.
Expectant Mother Parking Register to Win Contest Terms & Conditions
By entering and participating in the Expectant Mother Parking Contest (Contest), each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the following Contest Terms & Conditions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- You are entering to win one (1) of four (4) reserved parking spaces just outside the gates of Lane Stadium for one (1) Virginia Tech home football game during the 2016 football season. The prize value is approximately $715.00.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- You must be an expectant Mother to win.
- Winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- One Contest entry per person.
- Entries for each home football game will only be accepted through the online Contest entry portal found at http://www.hokiesports.com/va529/. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries and drawings will generally be made the Wednesday prior to each Virginia Tech home football game during the 2016 football season. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Submitted entries become the property of Virginia Tech.
- Winner will be contacted by a Virginia Tech representative.
- Prize delivery will be determined by Virginia Tech at its sole discretion.
- Employees of the Virginia College Savings Plan (Virginia529), Virginia Tech and their immediate family members (spouse; parents, siblings, children, grandchildren and their spouses; and in-laws) are not eligible to participate.
- If, in Virginia Tech and Virginia529’s sole discretion, winner is found to be ineligible, not in compliance with these Contest Terms & Conditions, or is unable to be contacted, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by Virginia Tech in its sole discretion. Interpretation of and determinations on the correct application of these Contest Terms & Conditions shall be made by Virginia Tech in its sole discretion and its decisions regarding these matters shall be final. In no event will Virginia Tech or Virginia529 be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind should winner be found ineligible, disqualified, or unable to be contacted. Virginia Tech and Virginia529 are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
- Contest entrants hereby agree to release and hold Virginia Tech and Virginia529 harmless from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings or judgments arising out of or related to entrant’s entry; misdirected, lost, late, incomplete or invalid entry; or participation in this Contest or use or misuse of any prizes awarded hereunder.
- Winner agrees to comply with all participation requirements including those promulgated by Virginia529 and Virginia Tech and to complete and execute all necessary documents including, but not limited to, waivers and releases.
- Winner agrees to the use of her name, photograph, likeness, statements, testimonials, text and/or sound or video recording of her for advertising, promotional, or any other purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation or consent unless required by law. Winner agrees to execute a publicity release if deemed necessary by Virginia529, in its sole discretion.
- Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable local, state and federal taxes on the prize.
- Prize may not be redeemed for cash and no exchanges or substitutions are permitted.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that the contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Entrant agrees that venue for any litigation arising out of or related to this Contest or these Contest Terms & Conditions shall be in state court located in Montgomery County, Virginia and hereby consents to jurisdiction of same.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Virginia Tech reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Virginia Tech’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Virginia Tech is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Virginia Tech’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Virginia Tech shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Virginia Tech will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Contest Terms and Conditions will be awarded. These Contest Terms and Conditions cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Virginia Tech. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Contest Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Contest Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Virginia Tech and Virginia529 make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Contest.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND VIRGINIA TECH AND VIRGINIA529 HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, VIRGINIA TECH WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- For a copy of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or the Winners’ names, send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope Eric Yopp, IMG College 250 South Main St. Suite 224 Blacksburg, VA 24060.
Come Join the Fun
The Hokie Kids' Club is a great way for young Hokie fans (ages 13 and under) to become involved in Virginia Tech Athletics! By joining this exclusive kids fan club, you will receive many great benefits such as ...
- Official Hokie Kids' Club t-shirt
- Membership card and Certificate
- Birthday card from the HokieBird
- Free admission to all home women's basketball games
- Free admission to select men's basketball games (Games TBD)
- Invitations to exclusive Kid's Club Events, like the Football Autograph Session
- E-Newsletters throughout the year
- Opportunities to meet Tech athletes & more!
Memberships for the 2016-17 season are on sale now! Memberships are just $25 per child and run through the academic year (August - May). Membership packets are mailed starting in August.